What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Using the word "export" in Scope in ISO 22000

Started by , Jan 26 2015 06:21 AM
3 Replies

Hello All,

A company its scope of ISO 22000 certificate is  "Production  and Export of DryYeast",is it true to put the word "Export" in the scope ??!!

As far i know "Export" is not included in any ISO 22000 scope.

Am i true? or not.

Thanks,

Omar

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope HACCP Flow Import and Export Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification?
[Ad]

Hello All,

A company its scope of ISO 22000 certificate is  "Production  and Export of DryYeast",is it true to put the word "Export" in the scope ??!!

As far i know "Export" is not included in any ISO 22000 scope.

Am i true? or not.

Thanks,

Omar

Dear Omar Mokhtar,

Well, the ISO22000 standard has this -

The organization shall define the scope of the food safety management system. The scope shall specify the products or product categories, processes and production sites that are addressed by the food safety management system.

And IMEX of FS standards (not a user of ISO22000) this is also typical of the text in the "Certificate" so  i would anticipate you are correct.

Did you want to include "export" ? If so, it is an easy query to (IMEX freely) put to yr intended auditor. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles.C

Thanks for your replay but what do you mean by "IMEX"?

Regards,

Omar

Dear Charles.C

Thanks for your replay but what do you mean by "IMEX"?

Regards,

Omar

In My Experience

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope HACCP Flow Import and Export Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6