What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

February 2015 - Member of the Month

Started by , Feb 01 2015 08:17 PM
Previous Page 1
35 Replies

A very close run and high scoring contest this month with Snookie prevailing by a single point.  Snookie is now in 2nd place on the all time reputation leader board, which shows what a very knowledgeable and helpful member she is.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug (new design for 2nd time winners).  :spoton:

Congratulations!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - February 2024 February 2023 - Member of the Month February 2022 - Member of the Month February 2021 - Member of the Month February 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Well done Snookie, Snookie well done !!

1 Thank

Dear Snookie,

Congratulations !!! :thumbup:

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

YAY Snookie!  :spoton:

1 Thank

congrats Snookie!

1 Thank

Atta girl!!!!

:wtg:

1 Thank

WOOHOOO Comrade!! :spoton:

1 Thank

Awesome job Snookie!!! We'll pop champagne once you pass Charles and become #1.

:wtg: <~~~I totally misread this but WAY TO GO!!!

1 Thank

Care to share? World Terrorist Group? Wind Turbine Generator? Wrongful Termination Guide?

1 Thank

Waste treatment Generalist.

Water Tasting Guide

lol

1 Thank

The avatar is irresistible :crybaby:

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

I don't that I would say very knowledgeable especially with the company I keep here, but I do try to be helpful.   

You  guys crack me up.   

So....RG, we do want to know what you though  WTG meant. 

I don't that I would say very knowledgeable especially with the company I keep here, but I do try to be helpful.   

You  guys crack me up.   

So....RG, we do want to know what you though  WTG meant. 

:lol2: Laughing at all the guesses...you guys are great!!! I guess I misspoke...more like I thought that last letter was an F not a G

But let's try to get back on Topic :off_topic:

CONGRATULATIONS Snookie!!!...well deserved...You've been there since the beginning for me

1 Thank

:lol2: Laughing at all the guesses...you guys are great!!! I guess I misspoke...more like I thought that last letter was an F not a G

CONGRATULATIONS Snookie!!!...well deserved...You've been there since the beginning for me

Oh my gosh, when I read your answer I laughed so hard two offices down came to see what was so funny.   Damn RG you're gonna get me in trouble. !!  Thank you for a great Monday laugh.  I hope to return the favor! 

Oh my gosh, when I read your answer I laughed so hard two offices down came to see what was so funny.   Damn RG you're gonna get me in trouble. !!  Thank you for a great Monday laugh.  I hope to return the favor! 

RG, lol... you gotta wait that emoticon out to the bitter end or I guess the meaning would change!! , but alas you are right. Let's not get  :off_topic: . :hypocrite:

:happydance:  All hail the new IFSQN overlord SNOOKIE!!!  :happydance:

1 Thank

All Hail renewed overlord Snookie!   Congrats

1 Thank

All Hail renewed overlord Snookie!   Congrats

I was waiting for the meme from Magenta_Majors...All Hail the New Overlord

Bow_down.gif   12.82KB   3 downloads

1 Thank

New cup design is cool.  Looking forward to leisurely coffee in this mug on Saturday.  Why can't it be tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words and it is wonderful to be in the company of smart, funny, helpful people. 

New cup design is cool.  Looking forward to leisurely coffee in this mug on Saturday.  Why can't it be tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words and it is wonderful to be in the company of smart, funny, helpful people. 

Glad you like it Snookie.

It looks like this...

Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 11.00.50.png   667.52KB   5 downloads

Glad you like it Snookie.

It looks like this...

Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 11.00.50.png

Hi Simon,

Unbelievably tempting. :whistle:

Looks very Nice.

Rgds / Charles.C

Mmmm maybe you should have hidden a bug amongst all that fruit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmm maybe you should have hidden a bug amongst all that fruit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bugs, but whipped cream is always nice though it won't ship well.  :roflmao:

It looks like this...

I didn't know where else to post about this , but since we're on the topic of the mugs... while sightly  :off_topic: , it seems fitting.

I had my performance review last week, my boss gives me a hard copy of it, but we mostly just sit around and talk about it. Afterwards, I was actually reading what she wrote, and noticed that she mentioned my being MOTM from IFSQN in my performance review, that she was proud that I was taking the initiative to help others and do my own research!! I was totally freaking out thinking she'd be peed at how much time I spend here, or my sharing of documents, etc... and I was also freaking out about how she even knew. Turns out, It was the mug, sitting proudly on the shelf in my office... lol, silly me

Luckily she's too busy (Or Im hoping she's too busy) to figure it all out, but she didn't seem to mind, and  was actually very proud of my association with IFSQN.  :sleazy:

I didn't know where else to post about this , but since we're on the topic of the mugs... while sightly  :off_topic: , it seems fitting.

I had my performance review last week, my boss gives me a hard copy of it, but we mostly just sit around and talk about it. Afterwards, I was actually reading what she wrote, and noticed that she mentioned my being MOTM from IFSQN in my performance review, that she was proud that I was taking the initiative to help others and do my own research!! I was totally freaking out thinking she'd be peed at how much time I spend here, or my sharing of documents, etc... and I was also freaking out about how she even knew. Turns out, It was the mug, sitting proudly on the shelf in my office... lol, silly me

Luckily she's too busy (Or Im hoping she's too busy) to figure it all out, but she didn't seem to mind, and  was actually very proud of my association with IFSQN.  :sleazy:

Wow that's cool a boss that actually appreciates you and recognizes altruism.  That's really cool.  I want one of those. 

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - February 2024 February 2023 - Member of the Month February 2022 - Member of the Month February 2021 - Member of the Month February 2020 - Member of the Month February 2019 – Member of the Month February 2018 - Member of the Month February 2017 - Member of the Month February 2016 - Member of the Month SQF 2000 Code - Edition 4 Amended February 2005