What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Design & Development Procedure Help

Started by , Feb 03 2015 01:52 PM
3 Replies

I am looking for examples of a design & development procedure/process/checklists where packaging has gone through rigorous trials in order to assess the suitability of the envisioned bag/pouch for the intended use.

We do not have a laboratory on site and for that reason I am looking for internal procedure/process/checklist to perform QC/QA evaluations during the trial stage...

Help......

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Design of Refrigerated Storage Design Cold Chain Temp Monitoring Program QMS Design on a computer
[Ad]

Hi may I know what product you are manufacturing?

kind regards,

michael G

1 Thank

We manufacture packaging for salad and vegetable bags/reels. We do supply for non-food contact but the procedure/process/checklist in which I am enquiring about pertains to the salad and vegetable bags.

Regards

S

Dear Sleigh,

It is possible that the scope of your OP is rather wide to get relevant answers.

Hopefully, the responses will prove me wrong. :smile:

Some of the context may also depend on yr local regulatory requirements.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Design of Refrigerated Storage Design Cold Chain Temp Monitoring Program QMS Design on a computer BRCGS clause 5.1 Product Design and Development Is anyone using the quality by design methodology in the food industry? Design of Canteen Facilities Cleaning In Place (CIP) Validation of the design and Operation of System Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design