What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Frequency of training for BRC requirements (UK)

Started by , Feb 07 2015 01:30 PM
1 Reply

Apologies if I'm repeating another discussion elsewhere on the site but I'm struggling to find anything.

I would be very interested to hear from other UK Food Manufacturers of their experience regarding the frequency of training for BRC

We have induction training which includes such things as Emergency procedures, visitor procedures, protective clothing, quality policy, pest control, glass breakage policy etc etc.

We also have Role Specific training such as lab testing, instructions for machinery & equipment, quality testing, etc etc

Should I be carrying out Role Specific AND Induction retraining annually?

I think annual re-training on Induction packs is excessive (with the exception of any significant changes)  but would appreciate feedback from other BRC audits carried out.

Does anyone have a sample of a Risk Assessment for training frequency they would be willing to share?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing Walnut test frequency Frequency of Internal Audits Environmental Monitoring Frequency of Testing Unannounced FSSC 22000 Audit Frequency
[Ad]

My clients would have induction refresher training annually, it's amazing the bad habits that creep in over a year!! Work instruction training is refreshed if there have been any changes or any issues arising from a particular task. Other training like manual handling, forklift training, chemical awareness is refreshed every 3 years.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing Walnut test frequency Frequency of Internal Audits Environmental Monitoring Frequency of Testing Unannounced FSSC 22000 Audit Frequency Metal Detector Frequency and Verification BRCGS Food Safety 5.6.1 - Product Testing Frequency Risk Assessment Sharps Control - Required inspection frequency? Frequency of Internal Audit Based on ISO 22000:2018 Standard Glass and breakable plastic control frequency