What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP for Vegetable Edible Oils Industry - Soybean Oil

Started by , Feb 07 2015 01:40 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm doing as a QC employee in my company - Veritanoil in Myanmar.

Recently i've been searching for an HACCP plan (Codex or any HACCP based standard) or a detailed guidance for the soybean oil product of my company (or vegetable oil in general)

Especially from the refining stage to the product stage. Anyone who knows the sources relevant to this please tell me.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout
[Ad]

These files might help you - some examples of haccp plans for soy palm and vegetable oils, some quality guidelines for soybean oil

1 Thank

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm doing as a QC employee in my company - Veritanoil in Myanmar.

Recently i've been searching for an HACCP plan (Codex or any HACCP based standard) or a detailed guidance for the soybean oil product of my company (or vegetable oil in general)

Especially from the refining stage to the product stage. Anyone who knows the sources relevant to this please tell me.

Thank you!

Dear zagmain,

You may find this short thread of interest -

http://www.ifsqn.com...lls/#entry62443

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry