What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thanks again

Started by , Feb 11 2015 05:25 PM
11 Replies

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the help you provide.  We have two meat processing plants.  The first plant is a newer plant and has been BRC cert. grade 'A' for two years.  Our second plant is an older plant.  We worked very hard all of 2014 to install vestibules, some floor work, new cooler, new spiral freezer and we added a high risk and low risk break/lunch room for our 200 team members.  The building needed some work and our senior management team had no problem giving me the money I needed to get everything up to BRC standard.  We had our first BRC audit last week, four 10 hour days, and we passed with a 'A' grade.  We received 6 non-conformities and all 6 of them are very easy to fix, mostly training and better leadership (training must be constant).  The help that all you give is, from my point of view, priceless.  When someone asked me a question about BRC, food safety or HACCP I give them an answer and then tell them they need to check out IFSQ Network.  All the answers are there and if not you just ask and you will get an answer.  I am so happy that we picked BRC.  Our company was already a good company with high food safety standards.  With BRC we have become a great company and now every department has high food safety standards and is very proud of it.

Next year I will combine both plants for one huge BRC audit.  I'm looking forward to that. 

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Gratz on getting the "A" grade!  And you are also a part of this huge reservoir of knowledge, so I'll be looking for advice from you when we move to BRC sometime this year.

:beer:  Back at you!

Martha

Congratulations! :doctor:

Congratulations!  :yay:  :wtg:

Congrats!

That's a really great success story and nice that you took the time to tell us.

Well done from everyone at the IFSQN...give yourself a pat on the back. :clap:

Thank you for sharing! What a great story!

Congrats on the "A" !!

:rock: w00t!

:thumbup: Congratulations S Maddux!!! Your bill is in the mail :cheezy:...The training is something a lot of big companies have problems with seeing that you have 200 team members means on every week you'll have a group that is on vacation...Let me know if you need some advice on how to tackle that.

Congrats!

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the help you provide. 

We had our first BRC audit last week, four 10 hour days, and we passed with a 'A' grade.  

With BRC we have become a great company and now every department has high food safety standards and is very proud of it.

Great result after Four 10 hour days!

:thumbup:

Sounds like you've done a job and a half there, well done.

Tony

Dear S Maddux . .

Congratulations . .

Regards

Satya

Similar Discussion Topics