Can we verify the GMP each month?

Started by , Mar 01 2015 03:47 PM
6 Replies

Hello,

can we verify the  GMP eatch month

best regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Member of the Month - March 2024 How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?
[Ad]

I don't know...Can you?

We might need a little more information before we can answer.

Hello,

can we verify the  GMP eatch month

best regards

Hi, elbochra;

GMP needs to be verified for conformance during preop sanitation checks at minimum as this is regulatory in most HACCP based systems. Whatever your schedule is... But as, trubertq, has mentioned a bit more info would be helpful. You can however schedule and verify "extracurricular"  GMP audits to your heart's desire for 3rd party requirements. 

2 Thanks

Hi Elbrocha,

Yes, you may based upon a checklist inspected daily basis. TQ.

1 Thank

this is to be done through the auditing process.

1 Thank

Hi,

What some companies do is to have a monthly walk around check.  This includes inspection of things like storage, building, equipment, staff hygiene etc.  This is addition to daily pre-op checks and internal audits.

1 Thank

We are doing monthly GMP walk and it helps the performance overall.

Cheers

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Member of the Month - March 2024 How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 November 2023 - Member of the Month October 2023 - Member of the Month