What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Clause 6.1 Error

Started by , Mar 05 2015 06:34 PM
5 Replies

Hello All,

Just passing along some information I received today. I believe the error they are referencing is in clause 6.1.1, the original version  has “cooling times and temperatures” listed twice, the first one should read cooking times and temperatures.

:(Email I received regarding subject below):

"Dear customer,

Please find attached the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7, North American translation.

An error in Clause 6.1 was identified shortly after publication, and this has since been rectified. To ensure you have the Standard with the correct fundamental requirement for this clause, I wanted to email you the PDF directly. Please use this to replace any PDF copies of the Standard that you downloaded previously.

Thank you for your interest in BRC Global Standards, and please email us if you need any further information on the Standard.

Best wishes,

Caroline Lagden
Marketing Executive"

1 Like3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials
[Ad]

Thank you.  Good to know for those us who are not registered with BRC, but follow it. 

Dear it-rains-inside,

:off_topic:

Is "translation" another error ?

Dialect ?

Linguistic Humour ? (More likely just an error).

Rgds / Charles.C

Charles,

Not an error (I think) they have different translations, I think it is available in a dozen different languages. Perhaps the N. American "translation" was the only one with an error??
1 Thank

Charles,

Not an error (I think) they have different translations, I think it is available in a dozen different languages. Perhaps the N. American "translation" was the only one with an error??

That was a good spot :thumbup:  the UK version did not have that typo and the US version available for download now is a corrected version.

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

UK vs N.American. Hmmm. Interesting differences ?

What we need is an auto Gap-Analyser. :smile:

Actually "text comparators" do exist, some (the free ones) of which I've tried. But IMEX the resultant output can be a bit complicated to interpret (eg  line-by-line).

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials BRCGS clause 3.5 BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.7 - Environmental Monitoring Programme Addressing clause 6.1 and clause 8.1 in ISO 22000:2018 BRCGS issue 9 Clause 1.1.3 - Food Safety and Quality Objectives