What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Packaging - Question on Manual Development

Started by , Mar 06 2015 02:01 PM
2 Replies

Hi all!!

I know each section has multiple subsections, but is it possible that we combine them? For example, Section 4.1 and 4.2 are focused on Exterior and Interior requirements. In section 3, I created an Internal Monthly Audit for the building's Exterior and Interior. The checklist involves looking at the grounds, the windows, ceilings, etc. making sure everything is all in check.

Is it possible to omit 4.1 and 4.2 from our manual? Or do we basically have to repeat everything again?

Even on to that, is this being done correctly?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA)
[Ad]

As long as your system 'procedural' and 'actual operation' meets all of the requirements of the standard you can document it however you wish.  There is no rule it has to be written in the same order or numbering system as the standard.  It's your business, your system, so feel free to do whatever is most logical and efficient for you.

And have a nice weekend. :bye:

1 Thank

Thanks so much Simon! I have been numbering it all the same way as set out in the criteria, but this confirms it could be much more simplified!

Have an amazing weekend!

As long as your system 'procedural' and 'actual operation' meets all of the requirements of the standard you can document it however you wish.  There is no rule it has to be written in the same order or numbering system as the standard.  It's your business, your system, so feel free to do whatever is most logical and efficient for you.

And have a nice weekend. :bye:

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example