What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from California

Started by , Apr 01 2015 04:46 PM
5 Replies

Just wanted to introduce myself.. I am a third generation almond grower and processor here in the Central Valley of California, I was brought into the business after graduating from University to bring our outdated HACCP system to a certified SQF level 2 program. I can see that this is a great place for resources and answers to my questions as I am very new in the Food Safety & Quality field.

Anyway, hello and thanks in advance for all your help!!

-Chris

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
California restriction changes California Food Business Registration Hello from Sunny Southern California California Prop 65- Mercury Allowable Limits? Non Cage Free Dried Egg Whites in California
[Ad]

Welcome from Southern California!

Welcome

Chris,

Welcome to the IFSQN from Northern CA.

Welcome to the IFSQN Chris, thanks for introducing yourself.

Please feel free to join in with the discussions.

:welcome:

welcome Chris Regards Satya

Similar Discussion Topics
California restriction changes California Food Business Registration Hello from Sunny Southern California California Prop 65- Mercury Allowable Limits? Non Cage Free Dried Egg Whites in California Any new regulation in California for peanuts? Food Labeling Training Basics - California Department of Public Health Seeking Retort Cannery on West-Coast (California?) Polystyrene Laws and Regulations - California Wax Cardboard Recycling/Composting California