What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

2.1.3 Food Safety Management System

Started by , Apr 03 2015 06:19 PM
2 Replies

Food Safety Management System (2.1.3) 

Do we need to have every element accounted for (i.e. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, etc...) to comply?  Here is what I have to comply with SQF 2.1.3:

1.      Policy Statement                                                                                                               2

2.      Scope of Certification                                                                                                       2

3.      Management Responsibility                                                                                             2

4.      Food Safety Plan                                                                                                               3

5.      Food Safety Fundamentals (Prerequisite Programs)                                                        3         

6.      Document Control and Records                                                                                       3

7.      Corrective and Preventive Action                                                                                     4

8.      Control of Non-Conforming Product                                                                                5

9.      Product Identification & Traceability                                                                               5

10.  Internal Audits                                                                                                                  6

11.  Food Defense                                                                                                                    6

12.  Product Release Program                                                                                                 6

Appendices

1. List of Products Covered Under Scope of Certification  
  2. Organizational Charts
  3. Site Plans
  4. Facility Descriptions

What am I missing?  Please Help!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]

Yes - you need to show you comply with every element of the SQF code. If you cannot demonstrate compliance you will get a non-conformance.

I go through every clause of the code and against it I note how I demonstrate complaince. I have this on a spreadsheet which is a bit of a long job to set up initially but once it is in place it is a really useful reference document - particularly during the audit where you need to clarify particular points.

S

1 Thank

SpursGirl -- 

Thanks for your insight....in that case, I'll touch every clause...i'm setting it up as a snap-shot of what is in the complete procedure of that clause...like a synopsis of it...i don't know if that's the right direction or not...

and you're right...its tedious!  

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES)