What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Yum! Audit

Started by , Apr 24 2015 02:25 AM
9 Replies

Who has a full set of the requirement?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Hi

Yum! Brands audit guidelines, see the attachments.FSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf   252.88KB   549 downloadsQSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf   158.96KB   500 downloads

5 Thanks

Yes same one used through out the world, like that.  Just ensure you have the proper specifications for products being produced.  Recent audit and we did not have a KFC specification for one product shipped overseas only our corporate spec. :shutup:

all in all it is a good standard it learn you, guide you. help you in implementing a  good FS and Q systems. and procedures too :D 

1 Thank

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the current version of Yum! Food Safety Audit (Audit and Approval Evaluation) I have only an older version from 2013.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Sending regards.

Hi

Yum! Brands audit guidelines, see the attachments. FSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf QSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf

Dear Joelchenda   Thank for sharing the guidelines

Dear All,

I'm looking for the current version of  SQF Guidelines and Updated Version of ISO 22000 - 2018
can anyone help me?

Hi,

You may refer attached

FSA 08.28.18.pdf   592.32KB   177 downloads

2 Thanks

Hi everyone,

Is there any revise version for Quality System Audit regarding Yum or only Food safety audit standard is revised?

Hi

Yum! Brands audit guidelines, see the attachments. FSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf QSA_guide_2013 FINAL.pdf

Thank you for sharing.

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing