What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

May 2015 - Member of the Month

Started by , May 01 2015 05:58 AM
12 Replies

Congratulations to mgourley for a well deserved Member of the Month award for May 2015.

Marshall has been a no-nonsense, intelligent and helpful member around the forums since 2010 and this award is both well deserved and long overdue.

Well done and thank you Marshall from all of the IFSQN members.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.  :beer:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? New member
[Ad]

Thank you, Simon.

Has it really been 5 years? 

It's a pleasure being a member of such a fine community. I've learned quite a bit in my time here and hope that I've been helpful to others as well.

Marshall

Congratulations, Marshall!  Well done! :beer:

Very much deserved.  :clap:

Although not one of the IFSQN’s most prolific posters Marshall is one of its most valued members.

Looking forward to your continued insightful contributions for many years to come.

Respect. 

Many Congratulations ! :wtg:

Yes, well deserved. A consistently intelligent poster with insightful views who is, no doubt, most likely grossly undervalued by his employer! 

May I announce my intention to run for June's award. This will either involve me either drinking solidly for 30 days or staying sober for 30 days. I haven't decided yet. 

Aren't we all, Shea?

Your course of action should, as always, be decided via risk assessment.

Marshall

Congratulations Marshall...

Well earned Marshall. Congratulations.

Congratulation Sir! :band: :band:

Congrats!

Congratulations Marshall! :thumbup:

Congratulations Marshall  :clap:  :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member...