What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Manager Shirts

Started by , May 04 2015 06:07 AM
10 Replies

These gems popped up on my Facebook feed the other day.... I want them all!

2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

:thumbup: :thumbup:

All very true except for the last one. QA Mngrs can run as fast as any worker. :bye:

:spoton: Hahahaha...only the last shirt is TRUE...we QA MANAGER are also TROUBLE SHOOTER! :spoton:

The 3rd is Top!  One for me please!...

Thanks for share. :thumbup:

Those are awesome!  Was there a website listed where those can be found?

What are the 'Food Safety Manager' ones like?

:bug:

Regards,

Tony

I'll take one of each please

Regards,

Tony

Unfortunately Tony,

Quality Assurance Manager and Food Safety Manager are two in the same from what I've seen here in the states. I started putting FS MANAGER on my email signatures and everyone questioned what it meant.

Sorry guys, here's the link http://www.sunfrogsh...quality manager

Regards,

Tony

Like RG3 said, they're pretty much one and the same these days. You could probably get a personalised one though

Sorry guys, here's the link http://www.sunfrogsh...quality manager

Like RG3 said, they're pretty much one and the same these days. You could probably get a personalised one though

The logo is almost as good IMO - Shermit Holmes ?

They're great, I'm going to have to do something like this for member of the month.

Maybe we could hold a design competition with some prizes.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?