What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Qualifications required to become an auditor for HACCP, FSSC and ISO?

Started by , May 05 2015 06:16 AM
3 Replies

dear all...

i am new in this site ...

i am a veterinary doctor working for 18 years in abattoirs and cattle markets and have level 4 haacp programs with merit degree.

i am looking to inter the field of auditing and became a profissional auditor in haccp and fssc and iso..

what u advice me to start with cources?? what to choose and where to go?

i live in uae and looking to ur advices...

regards to all of u.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ideas for Qualifications and Training Highfield Qualifications HACCP Level 4 What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor? Accidental Adulteration - Qualifications and Corrective Actions What are the most valuable qualifications for a Quality Manager?
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum.

SGS offers many courses in your part of the world.

This is their current training schedule for Egypt. You may find others closer to home.

SAI Global might be another resource.

Marshall

1 Thank

I believe you will find a wealth of information here:   http://www.irca.org/

The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors.

Good luck in your new career!

Tamale

dear all...

i am new in this site ...

i am a veterinary doctor working for 18 years in abattoirs and cattle markets and have level 4 haacp programs with merit degree.

i am looking to inter the field of auditing and became a profissional auditor in haccp and fssc and iso..

what u advice me to start with cources?? what to choose and where to go?

i live in uae and looking to ur advices...

regards to all of u.

Hi, you can check the auditor competency framework at GFSI:

http://www.mygfsi.co...-documents.html

Regards,

FSSM

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Ideas for Qualifications and Training Highfield Qualifications HACCP Level 4 What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor? Accidental Adulteration - Qualifications and Corrective Actions What are the most valuable qualifications for a Quality Manager? Components, Qualifications of a Quality Manual How to start building qualifications Technical Manager Roles - What qualifications are needed? Seeking online professional training/ qualifications What qualifications / experience do I need to become a food inspector?