What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello .... again

Started by , May 07 2015 12:39 PM
7 Replies

Hi, I'm Mel Morris, I have been a member on and off for quite some time, but I've reregistered recently. I'm currently the Quality Manager for a Plastic Packaging Manufacturer in Ontario, Canada. We are BRC-IOP certified and I look forward to sharing of information

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Welcome back, I am a SQF coordinator for a flexible plastic packaging company in Dallas Texas. We print, laminate, slit, and recently are attempting making stand up pouches. Always glad to see someone in the industry on the forum.

Welcome back Mel good to see you back, why did you re-register?

I can merge your accounts for you if you let me know your old account. username or email.

Welcome back Mel

Welcome back!

:welcome:      :boomerang:

Regards,

Tony

Hi Mel, I am the Quality Manager of a plastic packaging manufacturer in South Africa. We are following BRC -IOP but not yet certified. I look forward to your help  :smile:

Hi, I'm Mel Morris, I have been a member on and off for quite some time, but I've reregistered recently. I'm currently the Quality Manager for a Plastic Packaging Manufacturer in Ontario, Canada. We are BRC-IOP certified and I look forward to sharing of information

Hi Mel! I am also a Quality Manager at a Plastics Manufacturer! Maybe we can trade tips!

Welcome!

Loni

Similar Discussion Topics