What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Production process control & capability and rework control

Started by , May 11 2015 01:19 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

Can anyone give me a sample of Quality Management System for Production Process Control & Capability and Rework Control?

What does these two means?

Thank you in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production
[Ad]

Hi,

Can anyone give me a sample of Quality Management System for Production Process Control & Capability and Rework Control?

What does these two means?

Thank you in advance

ISO 9001 ?

Woolworths WQA ?

https://www.wowlink....pliance/WQA/WQA

Thank you Charles.

No we are not applying for a certification but we are still required to follow the guidelines for certification.

I did not find the answer on the link that you gave me but i did find some other useful information.

I was able to figure out what rework is but I do not have any clue of what is meant by Production Process Control & Capability. 

Quality Management System for Production Process Control & Capability and Rework Control

"Quality management system for production process control & capability and rework control"

As stated above  a simple meaning is elusive (to me).

Is it possible that a contextual / translation confusion has occurred.?

Can you post the source/text quotation which yielded this mixture of terminologies ?

A few possible options which exist in Google - 

(a) Quality Management System for Production Control

(b) Quality Management System for Process Control

(c) Quality management system

(d) Production control

(e) process control

(f) Production and process control

(g) Process Capability

(h) Rework control

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring? How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running?