What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S field to fork standard

Started by , May 11 2015 01:55 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I apologise if this has been requested before or you think I'm just being cheeky.  We are looking into maybe supplying customers of M&S and are looking for a copy of the field to fork standard,  does any kind hearted person/persons out there have a copy they're willing to share.  I work in the fresh produce sector.

Thanks to everyone willing to share

Moochie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard
[Ad]

Hi Moochie, if they are anything like Tesco they will only give copies to their supply chain and don't want it kicking around on the open internet.  I would contact their technical direct and explain your situation; I'm sure they would supply you with a copy.

Regards

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor?