What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sanitation Equipment Colour Standards

Started by , May 18 2015 03:54 AM
2 Replies

Dear All,

Please help me with a Management Colouring for the equipment sanitation of  Dairy Manufacturing and Standard Lockers. I need it for implementation purposes.

Thanks a lot!

Andi Prawira

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program
[Ad]

Dear Andi

I managed colouring by their zones. How many zones you have in your plant?

White for food contact

Red for processing line environment

Yellow for packing area

Green/Black for outside including stores.

I dont think there were standard lockers for dairy. I prefer to have slope top hence you could see it when its dirty or no one can store their belongings on the top of the locker.

Hope it helps

1 Thank

Hi,

You can choose whatever colours you want as long as you segregate by zone.

One dairy company uses:

Red: floor

Blue: food contact

Yellow: packing

Black: outside

While another uses:

Red: floor, walls, ceiling

Blue: food contact

Yellow: inside cha but not food contact i.e. table or equipment surfaces that aren't food contact

Black outside

Green: allergens

Agree with sloping tops - its often a customer requirement otherwise have in place an inspection plan.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program 3rd Party Sanitation in Your Plant Does anyone have a sanitation program for trailers? New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization