What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help selecting a p.hd research topic

Started by , May 25 2015 04:42 PM
2 Replies

hello

this is vishakha sharma....i have completed my post graduation M.Sc.Industrial Microbiology...Now i want to do p.hd so i need your help in selecting the topic...please suggest me some research areas regarding food safety, food preservation or something related to food microbiology in which P.hd. can be done....

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Opinions needed on selecting a Food Safety Standard Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization
[Ad]

shelf life studies might work................there are lot of variables, type of package, process up to packaging, type of chilling/freezing( if required) etc etc. Pros cons to irradiation..........

1 Thank

hello

this is vishakha sharma....i have completed my post graduation M.Sc.Industrial Microbiology...Now i want to do p.hd so i need your help in selecting the topic...please suggest me some research areas regarding food safety, food preservation or something related to food microbiology in which P.hd. can be done....

Is  the range of possible topic fixed by the active areas of research within the Department itself ?

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Opinions needed on selecting a Food Safety Standard Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Topic Ideas for Food Safety Live 2020