What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Wisconsin

Started by , Jun 03 2015 02:30 PM
4 Replies

Came across this website while looking for information on Knife control programs, thought I would stick around for awhile.

About me, I have 20 years of experience in Quality, about 15 years of experience in the food industry.  I currently am employed as a Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager for a small company.

My experience includes standards from BRC, SQF, FSSC22000, AIB, Silliker, USDA, FDA, and EFSA.

I've also worked with various product lines such as the meat, juice, cheese, butter, flavors and fragrance industries.

Looking forward to discussions with you all.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Welcome!  This site is equivalent to hitting the lottery in food safety expertise - I am also from Wisconsin and have utilized this wonderful site for quite some time! 

1 Thank

Hi Irun4fun, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  From your brief resume it sounds like you have a lot of experience to share, so I hope that you do stick around for a while.  Running is fun; I've just taken it up at the age of 49.  My lungs are good as I cycle a lot, but my knees are groaning and very painful.  I have a theory that if I can battle through the pain it'll strengthen the muscles around my knees and support them.  Either that or they'll explode.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Live in WI and work in MN (Twin Cities area).

Welcome to Food Safety Nerdvana.

Hope you stick around!

1 Thank

:welcome:

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics