What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is it ok that no processing taking place during a BRC & SQF audit?

Started by , Jun 09 2015 08:10 PM
3 Replies

Hi there;

My company is having an audit this coming week for both SQF and BRC standards and I'm wondering if the days the auditors are coming for audit happen to have no processing, would you think they will carry on the audit or we should be postponing it?

Anticipating your views on this.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request
[Ad]

I would think that at least the day that they want to audit your production area you would need to be running. If I were an auditor and there was no production I would certainly question the capabilities of the production process. While it is understandable to have some areas not running do to company needs, I do not think all areas should be shut down.  Of course this is just my opinion.

I agree with Brian.  

The audit needs to cover the full scope of the certification for the facility.

If you cannot run then you need to contact the certification body,

Maybe they can agree to a partial audit (system documentation) and come back when running to finish off plant floor.

Regards,

Simon

Thank you Brian and Simon, really appreciate for the advices.

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility