What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Awareness Training

Started by , Jun 10 2015 11:57 AM
4 Replies

hi everyone

I hope you can help

I am looking for a HACCP awareness training document? I have been told that all food handlers require HACCP awareness, obviously CCP and Team members require more training but its the HACCP Awareness I need. am I correct in thinking that this is just a brief overview to staff? is this what they require? how often would it be recommended that this training is given?

I apologise if this has been a topic before but I couldn't find anything with regards to HACCP awareness.

many thanks in advance

W

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Good day, Whitney

Here is the info I put forth for HACCP in my new hire program, for my annual training I use a combination of plant specific CCPs their limits, frequecy checks, and what to do ifs, plus a video from the "refridgerated foods corporation of america".  I have also included the quiz that came with the video. The slides arent too deep but for a new hire its a good start with our pre requiste programs.

G

Attached Files

3 Likes7 Thanks

That's a nice set of slides, G.  Thanks for sharing.

I've included the Sanitation and Hygiene training that I give, minus some company details, in case it helps anyone.  I've also added my allergen presentation and a presentation on Typhoid Mary, to emphasize the need for hand washing.

We should all share what we use, because improvement comes from synergy.

Generic Sanitation and Personal Hygiene.pdf   653.72KB   167 downloads

Generic Food Allergen Control.pdf   307.34KB   148 downloads

Mary Mellon Generic.pdf   279.09KB   132 downloads

Martha

2 Likes5 Thanks

This was a really good question...I had not heard of this yet, and I am also responsible to do HACCP training!!
Thank you to the members that answered...very helpful!!

Very Helpful - Thanks so much!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?