What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Q & A Food Safety Live - 2015

Started by , Jun 26 2015 07:32 PM
4 Replies

If you have a question about Food Safety Live 2015 conference please ask in this thread.

There is a forum topic for each live debate for your pre and post conference questions and comments.

Regards,

Simon 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi Simon,

Would it be posible to have one template of the food safety Culture assessment please?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Laetitia

Hi Laetitia,

If you can bear with me I will chase up the speakers and see if I can get hold of an example as mentioned during the webinar.

Regards,

Simon

Hello again Laetitia,

Yasser has kindly shared this attached document.

Food Safety Culture Questionnaire.pdf   121.9KB   24 downloads

If you have any comments about if feel free to add them here.

ADDED: I don't think it is a whole survey...more a sample.

Regards,

Simon

Thanks Simon. Say also Thank you to Yasser!

Kind regards,

Laetitia

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Live seafood wholesale information