What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Issue 7 v. IFS Issue 6 2014

Started by , Jun 28 2015 09:22 PM
3 Replies

Many of the clauses in the BRC Issue 7 and the IFS Issue 6 2014 are the same, or very similar, however there are some clauses which are not common.

Does anyone have a list of the clauses that are different?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6 BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency
[Ad]

Many of the clauses in the BRC Issue 7 and the IFS Issue 6 2014 are the same, or very similar, however there are some clauses which are not common.

Does anyone have a list of the clauses that are different?

Hi Safemax,

Thanks for yr query and Welcome to the Forum !

I think the latest option which exists on this forum is a clause-by-clause comparison of BRC6 vs IFS6.

See the attachment in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...son/#entry89600

I guess you theoretically could add a further check via Agnes's clause-by-clause comparison of BRC7 versus BRC6  to catch any later possibilities.

Hi Charles.C

Thanks for your help with this. I suppose BRC6 vs IFS6 is a good starting point in the absence of a BRC7 comparison.

Thanks again.

Safemax

Hi all,

Does anyone already have a completed comparison matric for BRC 7 vs IFS6?

Thanks a lot.

Stefiie

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6 BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency Epoxy Floor Coatings issue BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Shelf life issue fresh fish BRCGS Auditor Issue 6