What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Codger

Started by , Jun 30 2015 05:32 AM
6 Replies

Hi my name is Colin, I have been in the QA business for 35 years, and have obviously seen lots of changes.

I have worked for IBM, in aquaculture & I am now working within the edible oil & spread industry.

Hopefully I may be able to assist some of the younger members starting out in the food safety industry & hoping all you young guns will be able to assist myself when required.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Good afternoon friends,

i am new on this site. myself Guri. i am from chandigarh. i love to chat :happydance: :gleam: :rock:

Hi Colin,

When do codgers officially come of age, I'm sure I'm there or almost there.  Or is it a state of mind thing?  :smile:

We look forward to you joining the discussions.

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Good day Colin and to Guri

In these pages you will find a wealth of food knowledge second to none and I am pretty sure over 20,000 years of experiance!

Welcome

G

Hi my name is Colin, I have been in the QA business for 35 years, and have obviously seen lots of changes.

I have worked for IBM, in aquaculture & I am now working within the edible oil & spread industry.

Hopefully I may be able to assist some of the younger members starting out in the food safety industry & hoping all you young guns will be able to assist myself when required.

Welcome! I would like to know what kind of oily spreads do you work on. I have a blog foodensity.com and I wrote a couple of articles about Italian hazelnut spreads.

Thanks.

Hi Colin,

When do codgers officially come of age, I'm sure I'm there or almost there.  Or is it a state of mind thing?  :smile:

We look forward to you joining the discussions.

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon, I am not sure when you become a codger either, its an old nickname from when I wrote Col on a chalkboard  for playing pool, one of my mates looked at it later & said who is Cog, because he thought the L looked like a g, so it stuck.

Welcome! I would like to know what kind of oily spreads do you work on. I have a blog foodensity.comand I wrote a couple of articles about Italian hazelnut spreads.

Thanks.

Hi Antonella, we produce all Flora spreads for Australia & New Zealand, also for Woolworths, Coles & Aldi, we also have our own brands, mostly Canola, Olive & Sunflower, our website is www.peerlessfoods.com.au

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics