What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First BRC audit completed! :)

Started by , Jul 01 2015 09:06 PM
9 Replies

Hi all, 

Just wanted to say THANK YOU all for guiding me through my very first BRC audit!!  I started working for the company I'm working at less than 4 months ago and inside our facility, there are two very different functions, production of food and CDs... can you believe it? :)

As you can imagine, it was a lot of work to be done in less than 4 months and I couldn't have done it without all of you! so thank you once again!

Cheers!!!  :biggrin:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request
[Ad]

Hi all, 

Just wanted to say THANK YOU all for guiding me through my very first BRC audit!!  I started working for the company I'm working at less than 4 months ago and inside our facility, there are two very different functions, production of food and CDs... can you believe it? :)

As you can imagine, it was a lot of work to be done in less than 4 months and I couldn't have done it without all of you! so thank you once again!

Congrats ! :thumbup:

The first one is always a Dive into the Unknown !

2 Thanks
Hello
Was it issue 7?

Hi all, 

Wow!  What a great job that you did!  I am facing my first BRC audit in two weeks and am very scared, though my QS manager is doing a wonderful job of getting her reports completed, and I am helping out as I can.

Wow!  What a great job that you did!  I am facing my first BRC audit in two weeks and am very scared, though my QS manager is doing a wonderful job of getting her reports completed, and I am helping out as I can.

Thank you so much!! Yes, we are on our Third year being BRC certified now and luckily, we received an AA grade! I will be more than happy to assist any way I can, I completely understand that we have to intensively train the QC techs along all the production operators. What I found really helpful is the interpretation guide to the manual, do you have access to it?

Dear Diorc1922,

Congratulations with your first BRC !!!

If you need any help with the observed non-conformities, let us know ;^)

1 Thank

Hello,

A great job...

redfox

1 Thank

I have only been with my company for four months and last week was my first BRC with the new company.

Very daunting !!! But very glad to report we passed and received a  double AA rating.

Big thanks to you all for helping me increase my food safety/defence/quality/environmental knowledge.  

Thanks

Jo

I have only been with my company for four months and last week was my first BRC with the new company.

Very daunting !!! But very glad to report we passed and received a  double AA rating.

Big thanks to you all for helping me increase my food safety/defence/quality/environmental knowledge.  

Thanks

Jo

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Hi all, 

Congratulation!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses