What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

2.5.6 - Product Sampling, Inspection and Analysis Procedure

Started by , Jul 06 2015 07:47 PM
1 Reply

Does anyone have an example of a Product Sampling, Inspection and Analysis procedure?  

I have been trying to conform to SQF Level 2 section 2.5.6 for weeks now...

My company receives and distributes Produce...we do not slice or dice...everything is shipped as is...

Help!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Food loss and waste procedure
[Ad]

You must be doing some sort of visual inspection or odor inspection.  This would apply to truck trailers as well as product.

If you have ever scrapped or rejected anything, then you are doing some sort of inspection.

How do you do this visual inspection?  (Procedure)

How often do you do this?  (Sampling = 100% visual inspection?)

What guidelines for accept/reject?  (Analysis)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Food loss and waste procedure Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.