What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Residual Bacteria, Coliform, and Mold for Dairy Food Packaging

Started by , Jul 13 2015 08:51 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I'm looking for guidance and regulation limits for Bacteria, Coliform, and Mold for Dairy Food Packaging. We are currently following the guidelines for the FDA's Grade A Pasteurized Milk Ordinance. This ordinance is specific for bacteria and coliform, but not mold for food packaging. I cannot find limits and test methods in any CFIA or Health Canada documentation for dairy food packaging. Anyone have information they could share or direct me to? Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels Total Residual Solvents for Flexible Packaging Materials Critical limits for residual oxygen levels in MAP Residual levels of lye on fruit products after lye peeling
[Ad]

Hello,

I'm looking for guidance and regulation limits for Bacteria, Coliform, and Mold for Dairy Food Packaging. We are currently following the guidelines for the FDA's Grade A Pasteurized Milk Ordinance. This ordinance is specific for bacteria and coliform, but not mold for food packaging. I cannot find limits and test methods in any CFIA or Health Canada documentation for dairy food packaging. Anyone have information they could share or direct me to? Thanks in advance!

Hi ncorliss,

This is  general food packaging rather than dairy and a rather predictable value -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ing/#entry51255

(see bottom file)

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels Total Residual Solvents for Flexible Packaging Materials Critical limits for residual oxygen levels in MAP Residual levels of lye on fruit products after lye peeling Screening for residual chemicals in CIP pipes Residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetable surfaces Residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetable surfaces Sausages - Maximum residual levels of nitrites & nitrates About the residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetables