What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food industry startup co-founder joining the community

Started by , Jul 17 2015 06:35 AM
1 Reply

Hello!

My name is Mart, I have a background in biotech, electronics and IT. I have been helping the local food industry with product development and different kind of technological challenges for about 10 years now thanks to 'Competence Centre of Food and Fermentation Technologies' where one of our aims has been the technology transfer from academia to (food)industry.

The reason I'm here today is that I have also co-founded a startup 'Esensorics' where we are developing cloud based software for 'sensory analysis'. Our aim is to take the current state-of-the-art sensory analysis, improve the methods and package them with easy-to-use interface so that the product development teams would be able to use (sensory analysis) without having to have a PhD in statistics or food technology. 

So far I have been mostly reading and searching the archives and it (this forum) has been good insight about the problems and pains companies are having. I'm not hiding the fact that I'm here to learn more about whats wrong and missing currently so that we could improve our product and I hope that it does not go against the rules of this forum. Along the way I hope to solve someones problems and help others where I can and have competence in.

best regards,

Mart

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces