What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Insecticidal lamps protective covering

Started by , Jul 21 2015 09:18 AM
7 Replies

Hello all. I've got a question: Do anyone know about special sheeting for insecticidal lamps???

During the last external audit the auitor asked if we have special protective covering for each lamp in the insecticidal lamps?

Our Pest Control Company doesn't know about it.

Can you help?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cleaning After Insecticidal Treatment
[Ad]

I wonder how we can assure to meet the purpose if we cover the insectocutor bulb? However, our auditor suggested to buy HACCP certified insectocutor to resolve the same issue…

Dv8

You need to have shatter-proof bulbs in your insectocuters, I presume this is what he meant.

1 Like1 Thank

Exactly this will be sufficient

1 Like1 Thank

You can get sleeves for some bulbs also that will contain the glass if it breaks.

Martha

You can purchase the bulbs for any light trap/glue board application fairly easily with a quick internet search or here: http://www.allpestexpress.com.  I am assuming you are using something similar to a Vector Light.  This should be covered in a foreign matter policy and inspected on a frequent basis as well for any breakage.   We also trend the amount of insects found in the trap on a weekly basis, just a thought.   

These types of fly lights are well covered, protecting product from dead insects/insect parts as well as the bulbs:

Thank you all for your answers.

I'll try to find such fly light from the photo, but I'm not sure we have it in Ukraine.....

Similar Discussion Topics
Cleaning After Insecticidal Treatment