What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Iop 5 new requirements on personal hygiene

Started by , Jul 22 2015 11:56 AM
2 Replies

In the new version of BRC Iop 5, there is a  requirement for personal hygiene : perfume or aftershave shall not be worn. It shall be documented and communicated to all personnel. Compliance with the requirements shall be checked routinely. Any idea how to do that ? Personnaly, I can not see any  real risk for packaging materials we produce (foil) . Also, regarding the wearing of protective clothing away from the production environment (e.g. removal before entering toilets, canteen or smoking areas) , if our risk analysis show no risk, can we just do not remove protecting clothing  when going to the canteen or toilet or is it obligatory in new version?

Thanks for your response.

Paulina

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Additionally requirements New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements
[Ad]

am not into BRC but  why exactly are you not removing uniforms  in washrooms? you wil have to justify why  but that could be a tough sell

perfume and aftershave.. add  "strong" .. and you are covered?

Hi ,

Until  now in BRC IoP v4 it was not necessary to remove the uniforms when going to toilets/canteen . Also, I'm not sure if we can take in consideration only strong  perfume.

Am I the only one worried about those new requirements ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Additionally requirements New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards