What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Self supplier audit questionnaire

Started by , Jul 22 2015 12:51 PM
5 Replies

Hi

I was wondering if any body has a self supplier questionnaire which incorporates Packaging, Transport, Non Food (Engineering), Services and Laundry in one document

Cheers

APS

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Hi

I was wondering if any body has a self supplier questionnaire which incorporates Packaging, Transport, Non Food (Engineering), Services and Laundry in one document

Cheers

APS

Hi aps,

Not a dream by any chance ? :smile:

Perhaps you could clarify the meaning of "non-food (engineering) and, if possible, add a modicum of context to yr request ?

Is there a specific reason why there cannot be separate documents? The questions you need to ask have very little in common. We have Raw Materials, Storage/Distribution, Transport/shipping, Tanker Cleaning and Packaging. It reduces the risk of a supplier reading the first page and saying that it's not for them.

Good point thought I would merge all together

don't suppose you could share your docs save me drafting from scratch brummy jim.

What i meant charles was suppliers of a non food nature that supply a service to site - 

cheers guys

aps,

I don't appear to be able to attach files here.

What we did was to take a suitable standard/audit template and convert it to questions. It's a lot faster than you'd think.

Hi everyone!

I've been looking for a self supplier audit questionnaire for packaging suppliers and transport suppliers.

I have one for food suppliers that I can adapt to packaging and transport but I'm not sure what to add for packaging and transport.

Does anyone have a template/example that could share with me? I'd be very grateful as I've been looking for some time now and I couldn't find anything yet.

We're a food manufacturer.

Thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist