What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any standards for plastic curtains?

Started by , Jul 27 2015 05:11 AM
1 Reply

hi there !

i would like to ask, is there any standard of plastic curtain?

standard of material? is it ok to use vinyl?

standard of its color, which is preferable, yellow or transparant (due to pest aspect and GMP aspect)

thanks for ur help :)

Regards,

hilda

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

hi there !

i would like to ask, is there any standard of plastic curtain?

standard of material? is it ok to use vinyl?

standard of its color, which is preferable, yellow or transparant (due to pest aspect and GMP aspect)

thanks for ur help :)

Regards,

hilda

Hi Hilda,

May I ask the intended use of the curtain, eg Cold Room ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? RTD Coffee Processing Standards