What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IT solution for QC during Goods receiving in a warehouse

Started by , Jul 27 2015 08:47 AM
2 Replies

Dear all,

I am looking for an IT solution that could support our quality controlers' job during goods receiving in a warehouse. I am looking for such kind IT tools that using a tablet to collect data during the goods receiving process and then have a cloud based software behind to analyse those dat, create claims, reports, data analysis etc.

Do you have any experience of using such a system and you wanted to recommend one?

Thank you in advance

Nikos

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Cannabis baked goods Tracing Finished Goods
[Ad]

Hello Nikos,

Try JBA (system 26) which is quite reliable ERP system for food industries.

SAP MM is also advisable but comparatively expensive.

Dear Saenath,

Thank you for your answer!

I am looking more for simpler Solutions like... Does anybody have any odeas of similar?

http://www.qcone.com/features/

Thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Cannabis baked goods Tracing Finished Goods Warehouse Storage Practices Shipping unpackaged baked goods BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment External warehouse - questions and concerns