What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Personnel Hygiene Procedure

Started by , Jul 27 2015 01:23 PM
5 Replies

Has anyone come across tooth diamonds? I have built my procedure around the BRC however how I am not sure how this falls into it?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Need a procedure for disposition and destruction of expired goods Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.
[Ad]

Are we talking about grillz on people's teeth? In the facilities where I have worked we do not allow tongue rings so I think that anything in the mouth that could fall into product would not be allowed.

1 Thank

Yeah talking about grillz on teeth, I've never come across this before.

I agree with qalearner. That to me is considered jewelry and not allowed. I have yet to come across that one. Fake nails, tongue rings yes, diamonds in a tooth, not yet. Can't wait for that day to come.....

1 Thank

Buy a pair of tweezers......

As long as tooth diamond and tongue piercing is considered as jewelry, you can incorporate this in to jewelry policy.

All the best…

Similar Discussion Topics
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Need a procedure for disposition and destruction of expired goods Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment