What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Issue 7 Gap Analysis Ver. 2.0

Started by , Aug 04 2015 10:15 PM
11 Replies

I'm getting ready to do some gap audits.

I took the original file that Agnes did a few months ago, modified it some, and added the same conditional formatting and remarks columns that I did for my Issue 5 and 6 spreadsheets.

Hopefully it will be of use to some of you.

Thanks again to Agnes for the outstanding work on the original file.

Marshall

Attached Files

10 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry
[Ad]

Put a Y or a N in the "COMPLIANCE?" column for the CF to kick in.

Marshall

This is perfect! thanks!

1 Thank

Thanks Marshal . as usual leader .

BW

Ahmed

You welcome :)

I can now use your version.

I have got BRC in 6 weeks time. We will se if this has helped :)

1 Thank

Love it! Thanks!

I should have taken a third look before I posted the file.

In the "What is needed for compliance?" column, you will need to wrap the text and text align top and left.

Ooops.

Marshall

thanks, it help a lot.

:shades:

Wow - this is very useful!  Thank you for all your hard work.

Great! Thank you for your sharing.

Great Effort Dear. Its really usefull

Thank you for uploading, we're just preparing to go for BRC so this is a massive help.

Similar Discussion Topics
Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? Ceiling issue fix SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color?