What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Advice on writing scope of certification

Started by , Aug 11 2015 11:13 AM
2 Replies

Hi Good day,

I am writing down the scope for the paper boxes manufacturing.The layer of the box coming in contact with pizzas are only food grade.Rest is non food grade.

So I suggested my client words of the scope to be  Food grade printed corrugated paper packaging product.He is insisting to keep it corrugated paper packaging product.

Any suggestions in concerning with wordings of scope.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Advice about employing a BRC Consultant Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program
[Ad]

Hi Good day,

I am writing down the scope for the paper boxes manufacturing.The layer of the box coming in contact with pizzas are only food grade.Rest is non food grade.

So I suggested my client words of the scope to be  Food grade printed corrugated paper packaging product.He is insisting to keep it corrugated paper packaging product.

Any suggestions in concerning with wordings of scope.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Corrugated Paper Packaging for Food Use

You don't mention any intended standard. If relevant, the issue will likely be decided by the auditor, not the client.

1 Thank

Thanks Charles...

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Advice about employing a BRC Consultant Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Advice on becoming a food safety auditor FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Food Defense Monitoring Advice Advice for maintaining bathroom and toilet hygiene Need Advice for Unannounced Audit Planning