What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA Requirements on Fill Levels

Started by , Aug 19 2015 11:22 PM
0 Reply

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking through FDA's site to see if i can find any regulation or guidance document determining the fill level of a package.

We have always set our company standard at 70% or more of the package.  We are being asked to proove that we cannot go below that for a private label party that wants to have a 30% fill level. 

I was hoping someone might be able to help direct me more quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea)
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging USA Levels of Preservatives in Syrups MAP Packing residual levels size variance Requirements for Work In Process WIP