What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Water man profile

Started by , Aug 25 2015 05:20 PM
2 Replies

I have been in the food industry from operations to quality since 1972.  I have been in dairy, ice cream, fluid milk, cheese cake, meat, cooked(RTE) and raw(slaughter), seafood, confectionary, juices and canning(low acid), dry powder milk and sweeten condensed, soda, and bottled water.  i have run my own canning plant, progressed from hourly to operations manager in a ice cream plant.

I was a consultant to companies going through recalls and get them in good stead with regulatory agencies.  I have  HACCP in Seafood, dairy, low acid canning and juices.  I I'm a certified sanitarian. I have written numerous SOP's for companies.  I'm a SQF practitioner, Manager of quality/ organizational excellence(ASQ) and CPO, (certified plant operator)

I have food science background and a Masters in business operation/strategic planning.  My biggest downfall is being in companies that don't treat a company like a business, business ethics have no meaning and don't grow the company.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5%
[Ad]

That is some resume water man. 

I hope you can stick around for a while and get to know the good members and perhaps share some of your undoubted experience with us.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hello there fellow IBWA CPO!

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Customer complaints for excess water in onions Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Water testing at new facility