What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety LIVE 2015

Started by , Sep 09 2015 06:43 PM
3 Replies

Thank you Simon and all the participants in the Food Safety Live 2015 Webinar. Was VERY informative and answered several questions and posed even a lot more! Well put together and  awesome topics. Thank you all!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Thanks for the feedback Brian.  It was the result of a huge amount of work, so I am just very pleased to have gotten through without too many hitches.  The good content and discussion is a bonus.  If attendees are happy then I'm happy. :smile:  It was the first year we tried the debate format rather than powerpoints and I think it worked quite well.  Lot's of ideas and room for improvement for FSL16.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Hi Simon, were do I find the presentations from the Food Safety LIVE 2015 ( I found under files Food Safety LIVE 2016, Food Safety LIVE 2014, Food Safety LIVE 2013 but 2015 is not there?)

Hi Angegenet, in 2015 Food Safety Live was a series of debates, there were no powerpoints and so no files.  You can still watch the debates in the videos library.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces