What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC lead auditor course

Started by , Sep 10 2015 02:23 PM
3 Replies

Could any one provide details of BRC Lead auditor course providers 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency
[Ad]

The certification bodies (CBs) have their own training.  You should contact a CB directly to find out what they will require.

http://www.brcglobal...cationbody.aspx

A link to information on certification bodies.  Basically, you search for them in the BRC directory by country.

Martha

By BRC lead auditor i presume you mean you require to audit your own site against the standards etc?

If so, i went on a level 2 BRC focuses internal auditing course, the method implemented on course covers BRC and ISO alike as you can use the skills for any standard i guess.

I originally searched SGS (who i used) BRC (they had their own) and some other reputable sources like Leatherhead for example.

Your Cb should run bot Internal auditor and lead auditor courses. I have used our CB but they have since been taken over by SAI global. Lots of training providers have auditing courses too.

Similar Discussion Topics
Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency BRCGS Auditor Issue 6 SQF Auditor - Contractor vs Salaried? Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit?