What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello

Started by , Sep 17 2015 11:16 AM
2 Replies

Hi everyone 

I am a quality assurance manager responsible for food safety, quality and legality for a company that produces a range of products for the retail and food service markets.

I also deliver a range of accredited food safety training. recently graduated with a Post graduate diploma in food safety management systems. 

Topics of interest is HACCP, Food Safety Management Systems, Raw Material Vulnerability Threats and Defense. 

Very excited about joining this forum to be able to share experience with other people in relation to food safety and quality. 

Take Care

Martyn 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Welcome to the Forum Martyn, we have lot's of knowledgeable members here on all sorts of subjects and from all over the world. Please get involved and enjoy your stay.

Regards,
Simon

Hi everyone 

I am a quality assurance manager responsible for food safety, quality and legality for a company that produces a range of products for the retail and food service markets.

I also deliver a range of accredited food safety training. recently graduated with a Post graduate diploma in food safety management systems. 

Topics of interest is HACCP, Food Safety Management Systems, Raw Material Vulnerability Threats and Defense. 

Very excited about joining this forum to be able to share experience with other people in relation to food safety and quality. 

Take Care

Martyn 

Welcome from México

Similar Discussion Topics