What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience with Cash & Carry?

Started by , Oct 05 2015 08:00 AM
3 Replies

Hi!

Im new here. And im pretty new on BRC too! 

I wonder if anyone has experience in the BRC Storage & Distrubution and Cash & Carry? I have discovered that BRC has many difficult points to go through!

But nearly impossible when you have cash & carry in the same building! Do you have any tips on how I should proceed?

Thanks 

Mikael

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits?
[Ad]

Go with IFS instead.

Why? What makes IFS better or easier than the BRC?

IFS is easier to navigate, more direct and is actually is broken up into logistics, cash and carry etc. Here are a list of their downloadable standards.

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers? Food Safety Team Leader Experience Does anyone have any experience of spoilage in soft cheese? A negative BRCGS Auditor experience What are your methods or experience with decanting juice concentrates?