What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello to Micro Enterprises

Started by , Oct 19 2015 03:29 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone! I'm Dr. Lea Beltran Milan of Tarlac City, Philippines.   A practicing food technologist for 15 years  focusing on food safety and quality.  I worked in the food industry for seven years, started as quality assurance staff and ended as Quality Management Divison Supervisor and at the same time as  Research and Development Supervisor.  From the food Industry, I transfered to academe doing extension services  and teaching major subjects in Food Technology Department of Tarlac State University.   Likewise as my part time job and to promote my advocy on food safety, I'm working as Food Safety Technical Head Consultant/Trainer  for Safe Food Solutions-OHSEC, a private  company  here in the Philippines.

As extension service provider of the university,my task is mainly to conduct free technical consultancy servicesand trainings  for micro enterprises engaged in food processing and food services on the field of food safety, quality contro and quality assurance and product development.  Through undetaking I was able to come up a simplified approach of introducing the concept of food safety and quality, in the langauge, scope and resource capability of the micro entrepreneurs in the province.   From the technical concept to practical applications good for them to adopt  the application of food safety and quality principles in the workplaced!

Through this group , I hope to share my learnings , approaches , strategies and techniques that could help microenterprises in applying and promoting food safety and quality principles in their workplaces.   Im looking forward also for the sharing of the fellow food safety and quality advocates under this group to help me inspire and motivate food micro entrepreneurs to emrace food safety and quality !

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces
[Ad]

Is this your intro Dr Lea????

Welcome from México

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hi Dr. Lea, 

Welcome po!

I think that this is the right avenue where you can as you said "share my learnings , approaches , strategies and techniques that could help microenterprises."

Mr. Simon facilitates every Friday, a webinar on food safety. Maybe you can be a resource person there. Just make inquiries with him. 

I am glad to know that you, through the university, give free technical assistance. I think that our country needs more people like you. Mabuhay po kayo!.

best regards,

Ray

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Micro Lab Testing Micro Testing Composite Sampling Interpretation of micro testing guide Equipment Micro Standards Micro Testing for French Fries