What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier Assessment Questionnaire for packaging suppliers

Started by , Oct 21 2015 11:18 AM
6 Replies

Good afternoon all,

I'd like to update my SAQ for packaking supplier in order not to audit them personally because of lack of time (I am working in a polutry plant).

Do you please have any templates for support?

Thank you and kind regards,

Iwona

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help with Supplier Approval/Assessment Program Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]

do you have questionnaire for  food? the most important elements are the same for packaging

i did an audit before  on food packaging (GMP audit )and it was pretty basic .. will send you something once i reach my office... 2 areas really stood out as critical to safety/ critical to quality.. if they used air(compressed) in food contact  ( blow moulding) .. and the cleaning and caring for the molds

PS this was a plastic manufacturer..

Thank you very much.

aatched is a packaging audit.. non GFSI though

you can use tjis to add your information. will find one more copy

Attached Files

1 Thank

2nd copy for the requirements you can use...

Attached Files

1 Thank

Thank you! Will update the SAQ with the information form these files.

Soon I am having a BRC7 recertification so it is really helpful. A personal audit tool I will use for direct food contact packaging, the rest will be based on a SAQ, in my opinion it is sufficien risk assessment, what do you think?

Thank you! Will update the SAQ with the information form these files.

Soon I am having a BRC7 recertification so it is really helpful. A personal audit tool I will use for direct food contact packaging, the rest will be based on a SAQ, in my opinion it is sufficien risk assessment, what do you think?

Hi Iwona,

For BRC7 there is, afaik, a free self-assessment tool available on their website. Covers the Standard. In fact it restates the (auditable) Standard.

Similar Discussion Topics
Help with Supplier Approval/Assessment Program Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements