What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction Rouwenhorst

Started by , Oct 21 2015 12:59 PM
5 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm an 18 year old Dutch male studying Food Technology previously in Wageningen but nowadays it will be moved to Velp. (both places in the Netherlands, Wageningen way more known food-wise)

I came here because I'm on a placement and looking to find outside inspiration in solving problems they are dealing with here. 

This forum looks quite formal but also accesible at the same time with questions which I can relate to.

Looking forward to responses and all thanks in advance for future contributions :')

Greetings from The Netherlands

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]
Hallo en welkom

Think that's correct!!??

Welcome, Rouwenhorst - happy to have you join us!

Hi Rouwenhorst,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Wageningen have generated some amazing FS publications over the years but, sadly,  their collaborative project on Vulnerability Assessment seems to be a "no-show", ie

http://www.ssafe-foo...g/our-projects/

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Thank you all for the welcome, to be honest I enjoy reading this forums already because of the practical input in everything which greatly helps me expand my knowledge about food safety aswell as practical use in placements, practicals and future work.

Yes John you were correct haha :)

Charles I haven't heard from that thus far but it looks interesting shame there won't be an outcome then.

Glad I found this site  :gleam:

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction