What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello and Introduction

Started by , Oct 29 2015 05:03 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

My name is James and I have worked for more than 35 years in the Storage Equipment manufacturing industry for the largest UK manufacturer. For the last 13 years I have specifically worked in the Locker sector of the company.

This has involved supplying lockers and ancillary equipment to many business sectors including Education, Leisure, Emergency services, Construction industry and the Food and Drink industry. I have developed a good level of experience in helping companies work towards BRC acreditattion and now give training and support to my colleagues in this area. I have worked very closely with companies such as PepsiCo, Faccenda, Muller Dairies and many others.

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hi James,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Interesting Career Path !

Hello Charles.C,

Thank you for your welcome.

I guess someone has to take these career paths and I’ve always enjoyed working in this industry.

If I can offer anyone advice on providing lockers for their employees, then I’m happy to do so. It’s a very underrated  area in most production/Distribution facilities, but so important for helping control the spread of contamination.

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction