What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Biologist and Lead Auditor

Started by , Oct 30 2015 04:42 PM
5 Replies

I was born in Salvador, Bahia, on January 3, 1957. I got my Biological Sciences graduation in 1980 and Master in Ecology and Biomonitoring (UFBA, 1993). In 1996 I got a scholarship from the Swedish government (Styrelsen för internationellt utvecklingssamarbete – SIDA  - International Development Cooperation Agency) for a specialization course in Environmental Technology of Forest Industries (Sveriges Skog Industri Forbund - SSIF, Sweden, 1996). I also has professional training in Transpersonal Therapy (Omega Group, 2004), Executive MBA in Business Management and Social Responsibility (IBPEX, 2007) and professional training and Coach Mentoring by ISOR system (Holos Institute, 2010). In the 1980s, I worked in many aquatic production companies and cultivation of marine shrimp in captivity. I obtained professional experience in management positions in forest and pulp and paper leading companies, such as Suzano Pulp and Paper, Jari Celulose and Veracel Celulose. In the environmental field, I was technical director associate at consulting firm Biomonitoring and Environment (BMA, 2000-2003). In present, I'm also a professor of postgraduate courses (ad hoc) at UNIFACS in the disciplines of Health Management, Safety and Environment.

Up to now I work as subcontractor by Bureau Veritas Certification (BVC), performing surveillance and certification audits as lead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, NBR 14789 CERFLOR, FSC CoC and MSC CoC norms. Since 2008 is the owner of Biotopos company, which operates in the fields of audit and consulting certified systems management, training in leadership, coaching and mentoring for different kinds of organizations

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hallo, I'm Claudia and I'm a biologist
[Ad]

Welcome! :welcome:

Welcome, biotopos! Your experience and education will be a fine addition to this forum. 

Hello and welcome Biotopos, a very interesting biography.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Welcome!

Hello and welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
Hallo, I'm Claudia and I'm a biologist