What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

November 2015 - Member of the Month

Started by , Nov 01 2015 07:17 PM
11 Replies

It's always difficult selecting a Member of the Month and this month was especially difficult with lot's of members deserving.  In the end we have selected RMAV for being ever present and helpful during the month of October.

Congratulations and thanks for your input. :smile:

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2022 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congratulations RMAV !

Very well deserved ! :thumbup:

1 Thank

Congratulations RMAV :thumbup:

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Congratulations RMAV :yay:

1 Thank

Congratulations and well done.

Marshall

1 Thank

Congratulations!...

1 Thank

Well this is a nice surprise this morning, thank you!  It goes without saying I've received much more from this forum than I'll ever give, including a new mug to go with my tshirt!

My audit is next month.  Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Well done AND good luck :spoton:

1 Thank

Congratulations!!! RMAD  :clap:  :cheers:  

Best of luck for audit  :spoton:

1 Thank

Congratulations 

wish you all the best in your oncoming audit.

1 Thank

I got my mug...my wife said that while it's not a leg lamp it's definitely a "major award." 

I got my mug...my wife said that while it's not a leg lamp it's definitely a "major award." 

It's the best you're gonna get around here. :smile:

Congrats again. :clap:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2022 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month November 2018 – Member of the Month November 2017 - Member of the Month November 2016 - Member of the Month November 2014 - Member of the Month